Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Thursday, March 28, 2019

WRITING, HEALTH, AND OILS

For many years the writer within has been able to grow and evolve as the things of life change and each day brings forth new and exciting situations.  The blessings rain down upon me as I combine my quest for information, better health, writing, and learning about my relationship with essential oils.  Thinking about the recent events which have made huge changes in my life and quality of life brought me to thoughts which fit into this journey extremely well.

While in school I was drawn to writing, but I didn't think or see that what I created was of any value.  It seemed to me to be lacking in life and character.  Eventually I stopped writing unless it was something required for school.

Researching and gaining knowledge through out my life has been a great adventure.  It is in my blood and curses through my veins leading me places and having experiences I would have missed if I had ignored this tantalizing pursuit.  Like metal to a magnet I cannot resist exploring and researching.

Sharing knowledge and teaching is another activity which I gravitate to whenever the opportunity presents itself.  Knowledge is power and strength.  Writing and speaking about the things I've experienced and learned about come naturally.  An example is sharing about a favorite movie or other activity with family, friends, and anyone else who may be interested.

Gaining the knowledge about health and nutrition, writing, and talking with people is for me like sharing precious metals or giving away financial gifts for peoples benefit.  The best thing I can share to help people is health.  Health is in my opinion the most precious state of being a person can have and benefit from daily.  When I share I feel like I'm helping people have better lives.  With God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, I have been richly blessed to be able to share and help.  It costs me nothing financially.  I can afford that amount of money.  I have the time, so that isn't an issue.  So, why not share, sure I can do this.  I enjoy doing this and also get to meet and know a lot of people, not bad at all and actually I receive blessings because of these people.  We become friends and help each other.

Writing, sharing, and spending time with people is precious and a wonderful way to enjoy the life gifted to me.

A few years ago I may not have had the ability or energy to share about my experiences.  As my health has gradually improved, I can't keep this journey to myself.  I need to share it with people.  I need to write about my adventure in gaining better health.

I was regularly very active.  Much of the time I would use the stairs rather than elevator or escalator.  Walking and riding my bike were activities I enjoyed very much.  Life was good.

One day life changed and I was no longer able to be active because of medical challenges.  Yes, I did have a very short patty party, then I decided enough of this and began to move forward.  Fortunately I had many diverse interests and was able to enjoy many of them even though some were no longer possible.

My journey of discovery and improved health began because I wasn't having any progress or success which ever fits best with managing my medical situation.  I needed to find another way to make positive changes.  I am thankful for computers and the internet because this is where and the tool I used to start my research and gathering of information.

As I learned about nutrition, alternative medicine, herbs, spices, homeopathic, and other options I began slowly making life style changes.

These life style changes were challenging.  Sometimes I would go far astray and then need to return to what I knew was best for me.  It took time and periods of doing well with these changes and moving away from these changes.  Eventually I managed to be reasonably consistent with many life style changes and am stilll adding to them as i Learn more.  Being human, may friend has said I was hatched and crawled out from under a rock, however even though I have  unique view of things at times, I still do the normal human thing of doing something beneficial well for a while and then getting distracted or neglect doing the beneficial stuff.  Recently I've become better at staying on track and have reaped much benefit because of doing this regularly.

One of my latest and most wonderful discoveries is oils.  Do you have oils?  I hope you do, would you like to know more about oils, so would I.  I'm currently exploring the world of oils and using them daily.

So far I've discovered that I can keep my urinary tract healthy by supporting my body's ability to heal itself and maintain heath and balance which is what God had in mind from the beginning of time.  Plants are full of beneficial oils which can help us maintain a healthy body because the body knows what to do with them.

For years I had difficulty with my digestive system.  I needed to use a bowel program in the beginning of my medical issues, but gradually learned how to manage this situation better.  It wasn't the best fr me, but was better than no changes.  As I change my eating habits, eliminated things which weren't good for me, and eventually learned bout oils, my situation improved.  I've recently added a new oil to my daily arsenal of products which have improved my health.  I no longer have to deal with an unbalanced digestive system.  The ups and downs are now balanced and I am more regular and do not need any chemical help to keep me this way.  The chemical stuff didn't work well.  Natural stuff did better but didn't work for everyday balance.  Usually it was try this and it helped a while and then I needed to find something else to help me.  There was no balance in my digestive system, until the oils.

Digize has given me balance/my digestive system and it is now the only product I use to keep me this way .  All Is well.  This oils make a huge difference in my life because I no longer am having the issues of struggling to go or not being able to stop going.  I feel normal again.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I will be glad to meet you and share with you what information you may need.  It will be good to get to know you.

You are welcome to contact me via:
vpbanjo@yahoo.com
or
Face Book: Vivian Paff

Distributor number: 18522449


No comments:

Post a Comment