Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Monday, April 1, 2019

THIEVES CAME INTO MY HOME

One of the isles I dislike immensely is the soap/detergent isle.  It is overwhelming with the smells of odors which collide and over power me.  For a long time I did not understand why I was having so much trouble with this store area,

Years later and much research later, I am beginning to know and understand the issues with these products.

For many years I mostly used as much unscented products as I could, but even this I discovered isn't enough to benefit my health and well being.

Finally at long last I found products which are all plant based.  There are no artificial scents, no chemicals, or any thing other than beneficial plant derived ingredients.  And interestingly, I actually do not mind the smell of these products.

When Thieves came into my home, I was elated.

After using the foaming hand soap I found that I had cleaner hands.

Cleaning appliances took less effort and the appliance was cleaner plus there was no rinsing necessary.  I have animals and this is a bit deal because I don't want them to be sick from using cleaners and other products around the house for cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfecting.  Thieves Household Cleaner is my go to cleaner for everything now.

As I put the Thieves to work and things got clean and bright, I also realized that the scent was nice and not over powering.  I feel secure in knowing the animals are safe and even if they get some Thieves on themselves they will be ok.  These products are safe to use around children, animals, and everyone.

Having Thieves products to do the work seems like having a group of Thieves working for me.  My imagination can picture a group of Thieves working extremely hard on my behalf as the home gets cleaned.

I would like to meet you and get to know you.
You are welcome to visit with me via Face Book:  Vivian Paff
or vpbanjo@yahoo.com

Safe travels and many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment