Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

ESSENCE OF OILS

ESSENCE OF OILS

I’m over joyed because for the first time since I’ve had an indwelling catheter I finally found a product which really keeps my urinary tract extremely healthy. 
For about 25 years the war raged between little amounts of bacteria or huge amounts of bacteria. As my knowledge base grew so did the different methods for fighting the bacteria which invaded my urinary tract and settled into my bladder to reek havoc. 
On a regular basis I used a lot of ammunition to fight this war and eventually won the battle, but a little while later the battle began again and so it went month after month and year after year.
I need to regress a bit now. In the beginning there was only the knowledge about antibiotics.  Because this was the recommendation, and because I was beyond miserable, I took the antibiotics.  For a very short period of time things seemed to improve, however within less than a week it was back to the usual battling and fighting over ridding my bladder of bacteria.
Another issue was the stones and gunk which plagued my urinary tract.  This seemed to be the new normal, but I knew this wasn’t normal so now what to do?  I didn’t have any answers. Research didn’t offer anything useful.  All I knew to do was take the medication and deal with the ups and mostly downs of living with an indwelling catheter.
Finally I did find some information about other things I could try which may help improve my situation.  Using many if not all of these remedies through the passing years, was helpful only for short periods of time.  Some worked decently and some had little or no effect, which was disappointing and frustrating.   My health and quality of life depended on keeping a balanced and healthy environment within my urinary tract.
Recently I discovered a product which has helped improve my situation by helping support my body’s natural abilities to maintain a healthy urinary habitat. 
For me K&B makes all the difference.  For days I have not experienced the usual problems which were present regularly.  No longer  do I wage war against invasion by bacteria because my symptoms seem to have disappeared.  As long as I am diligent in doing everything I can to stay healthy and keep my urinary tract healthy,  I should be able to keep much of the bacteria at a distance and even not allow it to get a strong hold on my bladder environment and other parts of the urinary system.  The bottom line is it’s up to me to regularly take and do what is necessary to maintain a healthy environment in my urinary tract.  My choice is K&B. 
I will be happy to meet you and tell you more about the K&B as well as other information which may be helpful.  Please contact me through my email: vpbanjo@yahoo.com, or via Face Book messenger: Vivian Paff 
Get K&B through this link
distributor number 18522449

No comments:

Post a Comment