Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sprayer

I like this unique way of creating art. The technique is fascinating and the results are amazing. This is very nice art in my opinion and I think it should be shared.

The colors are bold and out there which would go well with the outer space picture.  It seems like being accurate is importand, however if there were to be a mistake it looks like it could be fixed with out too much trouble.  


Enjoy and please come visit soon, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment