Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Friday, February 11, 2011

Not Enough Books!

While I was stumbling, I found a picture which caused me to have to look at very, very closely because I had to be sure it was what I thought it was.  After a double take times 2, I scanned this picture from top to bottom, left to right, and also, looked at the URL.  If you like books, you're going to really like this picture :-)

My main focus was at first the rows, then the hight and length, then I looked from the right side to the leftside of the picture to see what other information was included in the shot.  I found there was more to this picture than I realized.  I was glad to find more about the subject matter and so continued exploring this photo in more detail inch by inch.


This photo which I consider a very detailed work of art is well done with:
enough information about the area, a lot of detail about where it was taken, enough light to see well the entire environment, and enough interest to keep you searching this photo for a while.


I was very surprised to see on the right side of the photo so much material.  I have never witnessed so much of this stuff in one place before, arranged into this type of configuration and in one place, and in this type of setting.  I had to look and look again and again.


This should keep you reading all of your life :-)  It looks in this picture like there are billions of books on the shelves to the right in the photo.  Happy reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment