Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bella Had Her Picture Taken Today

I escaped and was able to get as far as the mall before I was caught :-)  Actually, Bella went with me for a day away from home for a change of pace. We enjoyed walking around and window shoping, visiting with people, having a snack, and doing some price research.  

Just out of curiosity I decided to see what was happening with the prices of cameras and how technology was changing, so went into Ritz Camera.   The prices are in some cases better and others I guess because of inflation higher.  The mega pixels for high end cameras are up to 16 and may go higher in the future.  I think from what I was told that you can get a lot of camera for a reasonable price if you do your research.  I intend to check into this further in the near future so if anyone has information, please let me know.

Bella started her own private APBT party in the store and was a huge hit, making friends with everyone. They started shooting her with gusto and we all had a great time.  Here is one of the pictures of Bella.  She is making her debauch :-)
 Bela is doing exactly what she is supposed to do as a service dog; be still & quiet unless she has permission to to something.  I gave her permission to say hello to the 2 people who were taking her pictures.  Yet, there are more pictures.  It's getting extremely late, so I'll probably post them tomorrow or later this week.

I have a major amount of school work to do, so I should try to get some rest and then spend most of the rest of this week studying.  I really like the HTML/CSS class I'm in and have high hopes of learning a lot about creating web pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment