Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Sunday, November 14, 2010

3D And Me

I decided to search free 3D art to see what I could find and found a very interesting picture.  What caught my eye first was the purple (my sisters favorite color) which is vivid and brings you into the scene; I think in an inviting way for exploring the rest of the picture.  


I also found that there are several 3D rendering programs which are available for free or on a free trial basis.  Here is a link to one I'm considering trying: http://www.daz3d.com/   I want to try some of these other software programs to see how they function compared with SketchUp.


Working with 3D is quite a challenge for me.  I am enjoying creating my project and look forward to seeing what is being created in this class.


Below is the picture and some information about the picture that got my attention.


Mercury solar system smallest inner planet Format: (.3ds) 3d studio max
4.87;   Votes: 15
Views: 3805
Mercury is evident to the unaided eye only after sunset or before sunrise. Smallest of the inner planets and the one nea...


I found another interesting picture.  The colors jumped out at me.  This rendering of vivid colors with the black background made the rocks seem to be touchable and visually they looked like 3D as if they were right in front of me.


The site url is:
http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/06nature_design.php

Stone rock meteorite boulder planet Format: (.3ds) 3d studio max
5.00;   Votes: 20
Views: 2762
Stone rock meteorite boulder mineral planet meteorite asteroid terra terrarium surface extraterrestrial science fiction...
__________________________________________________
I thought this information would be of interest because it is important to know about what you could and could not do with the material on this web site. ____________________________________________________
Copyright © Terms of Use
All 3d models created and copyrighted by their original author, not this website, unless mentioned otherwise, and are free for personal and non-commercial use. You might use a limited number of digital media on you website for an educational, recommendation, and demonstration purpose only. Your use of our websites or any of the services/products offered on those sites is subject to these Terms of Use. We may modify these Terms at any time without. Your use of our sites constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. Our sites include contents that our partners, our users, and we create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, illustrations, marks, logos, photographs, graphics, images, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our partners, trademarks, or our copyrights.


No comments:

Post a Comment