Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Art Has Evolved Into.......

very detailed, colorful, unique, wearable, and hales from many genres; such as animal tattoos, art tattoos, etc.  I remember when there wasn't a lot of color or details.  There were no "tattoo artists" don't remember what these art creators were called.  All I know is it wasn't considered art nor were these people who could draw on you considered artists.  I should have chosen this for my project 3 work :-)  I think it was project 3.


Here is an up close look at this kind of art.


-------------------------------------
http://www.tattooartists.org/


This reminds me of 3D because to me it looks like it is raised as if it were bolstered with batting.  The bird has nice detail which for me is relaxing, has colors which complement each other, and I think is realistic and represents a blue bird well.

This tattoo seems to be looking at you with much emotion.  It reminds me of an abstract/psychedelic work because of the different colors and the details are a reminder of the abstract work I viewed in my Constructivism work.  True it is definitely an eye, however to me it has been put together in pieces with unusual colors, and it also would be a good print for a poster constructivism or for something else. 


If I didn't know these works were tattoos, I would think they were pictures or posters, or photos doctored up to look different.

No comments:

Post a Comment