Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unitqe, Very Interesting Art: 'royalty-free'

I found some interesting art, so am sharing it with you along with important information about this art.

Many of the photos I found are abstract, extremely colorful, I think beautiful, and amazing.  Green happens to be a favorite color and then blue, so naturally I was attracted to a green art work which you've got to see.  Then I found a very nice and colorful explosive piece which has many, many dazzling colors.  And last but not least the blue work which has a lot of "blue".

And to spice things up a bit to add to this array of art cuisine I found this information.
What does 'royalty-free' mean?
“Royalty-free” is a type of a stock photo license that provides for the unlimited use of an image in any media defined in the licensing terms. “Royalty-free” is the opposite of “rights-managed.” A rights-managed image needs a specific license stating the audience and material surrounding the image. All the images on Shutterstock are royalty-free and do not require an individual license. All images are bound by one or both of the two types of licensing agreements. 
This is what started my exploration:


I wanted to find colorful unique art which is different, free to show and share with my classmates, and something I like and could enjoy for a while.  These are my picks:

http://thumb15.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/53697/53697,1163387693,2/stock-photo-pretty-ray-2165962.jpg


http://thumb15.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/73417/73417,1176657747,1/stock-photo-a-collage-of-exploding-fireworks-3086558.jpg


http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/62870/62870,1171253640,1/stock-photo-abstract-blue-star-burst-on-black-background-2664768.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment