Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Medical Equipment

https://www.gofundme.com/vpbanjo  is   my new campaign which I launched in order to obtain funding for a special shower wheelchair which I need because my current shower wheelchair is literally falling apart underneath me.  I've tried several times to get the curser to go in between wheelchair and which so that I can break up this sentence and no matter what I did it refused to be placed in the correct spot.  Therefore the opening sentence will have to stay as is until I get help solving this challenging issue.  I have no idea why the font is bold either and will fix this as soon as possible.   Meanwhile I will explain about the items in my campaign.

I have a video which is a demonstration about what this chair does.  At the bottom of the information is my wish list.  This list has needed accessories which are designed to go with the shower chair.

Because medical equipment requires approval by insurance and at times other agencies it is necessary and most impressive to ask friends, family, and strangers for help.  I am receiving a fixed limited income which is a blessing and for which I am  grateful, yet, it is not enough to allow me to purchase this shower wheelchair so that I am safe while taking a shower.

Your help and the help of many people will help me be safe and able to shower without worrying about becoming unbalanced and falling which I hope never happens.  

As I think of my situation and that of other people who through no fault of their own live with disABILITIES, I feel the stress and strain of wondering how I will obtain the necessary medical equipment for myself and how other people will obtain the necessary medical equipment for themselves.  I have a dream of being able to help all people who do not have inning funds obtain their needed medical equipment.  How this will happen, I know not at this time.  It is my dream and desire so I hold onto this knowing that the possibilities are vast and available to everyone who asks.  This is what is needed:

Viral posting of information which would alert people to the challenges of people who need special medical equipment.  A donation is precious and a blessing.  Sharing information so it goes viral is also a wonderful gift and blessing.  Please share my link.  
https://www.gofundme.com/vpbanjo

My new video can be viewed on my GoFundMe page.  Share with family and friends, thank you.
https://www.gofundme.com/vpbanjo

No comments:

Post a Comment