Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bella & I Miss Our Best Friend, Shady

Shady our best friend was diagnosed with lymphoma on 9/6/2011.  He had courage and sweetness along with many other wonder characteristics not many people knew about or experienced.  To us, Shady was a hero.  He taught us much about life and about dogs and how they can if given the chance and proper guidance, recover from a life of unfulfilled needs.

I have to stop now and plan to return to finish writing about our friend shady.

No comments:

Post a Comment