Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Semester Adventure

This semester is almost finished.  I have learned about XHTML & CSS in this class as well as what visually working in this element is and requires.
Creating web pages is very interesting and exciting to me and I hope to continue doing this kind of activity for many years into the future.  Hopefully I will be able to use these skills to help people and organizations and people help people.


Bella is learning many tasks to help me with my daily activities which will make getting things done much easier and possible for me.  My independence is very important to me.  Her help is priceless.  I will be adding information about her progress in the near future.


Together Bella and I will be able to do a lot of things everyone does.  This is a gift I cherish.  Being as close to normal as everyone else.  Having a life with a devoted canine friend who will work hard to help me and keep me company.  We are a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment