Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Making a website: Work Of Art

Making a website is a work of art using a computer (paint brush), Xhtml & css (mediums) and the human brain (artistic vision), which combines to create content with knowledge (words), pictures, and other interesting elements. 

I've used several different techniques and mediums to create art and didn't think of a web page or website as an artistic endeavor until I took this html.css class.  There is a lot of creativity to consider.  The page lay out; where you want to place things.  This is like deciding where you want to place objects like trees in a landscape.  Then there is the colors, font, and other objects to consider for placement and getting them to look nice together.  The nice thing about creating web pages and web sites is that you can try different ideas and easily change them until you get the results you looking to achieve.

This class has been an exciting, challenging, adventure I'm glad I decided to partake of and learn about.  I'm investing much time into understanding this new way of creativity and for me it is worth every second.

1 comment:

  1. great written on making a website ... its really nice and very usefull for me...
    Ecommerce solutions

    ReplyDelete