Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Monday, March 7, 2011

I had to Shoot Something!

I have been blessed to have enough vision to be able to go hunting.  For me art & hunting go together.  I enjoy the challenge of finding my quarry, doing the research, looking over the area in order to know the most effective way to get my victim in sight, track, then shoot.  Don't worry, ther is no blood shed.  My weapon is a Nikon D3100.  I can get away with shooting anything which interests me, anywhere, and at any time.  The beauty of all this is that there is no destruction.  My Nikon is legal, easy to take with me and ui have a lot of fun.  The very best part is being able to share my adventures with everyone.  Anyone else a hunting enthusiast? 


When I was very young; During the "open me first" Kodak camera chimerical(s) around Christmas time was when I started shooting things.  About 10 years ago after not doing anything with a camera, I got a video recorder camera.  It seems to have died.  I didn't use it much.  The Nikon seems made for me and I plan using it every chance I get for as long as I'm able to shoot.


These are some of my first pictures taken with the Nikon D3100.  The camera has a nice balance, is easy to operate, and accepts many accessories.  I don't have much to say about the person behind the camera.  I'm in learning mode and will have to practice.  Perhaps I will eventually get a degree in photography :-)


Most of these shots are a result of trying the different features of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment