Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

My Return

Three years of medical issues and other life challenges prevented me from writing.  Before this, in 2016 I moved, I had to adjust and settle into my new home and living area, and this took much longer than I expected. 


long story short, blogging became an item waiting for my attention.  Some people might consider this a failure, but I consider this an adventure with words that is available whenever and wherever I am able to jump in and share with everyone.  The word "whatever" has its place here because although I intend to blog regularly, things happen or don't.  This is life for everyone.  Failure is what you make it.  It can be a learning experience worth a fortune or it...well, let us not go there.  I prefer focusing on the positive.  interruption be they brief or long term can be a positive force also because sometimes taking a break, or finding new and exciting information or activities can inspire me and anyone to continue whatever the task with new enthusiasm and vigor.  What is most important is not how many times you fall/fail, but how quickly you adapt and get up to continue your adventure in whatever you are doing.  What are you passionate about?


I have many interests and some of them I am passionate about.  And, I expect you are wondering what these are and what I do each day.  Well, common, I'll share with you many things.  Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy each day, have safe travels, and many blessings.


One of my passions is insects.  They are beneficial and interesting to watch, and even the so-called pest insects have a purpose.   Being a pest has a lot to do with the environment, the foods that insects eat, what they do in their environment, and other factors.  If insects aren't your thing, that is perfectly ok.  


I like animals such as dogs, cats, livestock, and of course exotics.  Art and music are also wonderful.  Computers and the internet are a part of my life every day.  disABILITY or ability in a unique way also is near and dear to me.  There will probably be more here but it's hot, my brain is cooked more than it likes, and I need to rest.


Hard work or better yet working smart is ok, but taking time for yourself such as resting and enjoying a refreshing drink, meal, or time with a friend will do a lot for productivity and more enjoyable life.


I will not promise how often I will write to you, but my plans are to keep in touch regularly.  About once a week is a good place to start.


Do you blog or write?

Safe travels and many blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment