Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Interesting Information I Found While Roaming Around

I found this snowman while roaming around the clip art websites. Thought I'd share him with you.I like the colors and the concept. Tiz the season approaching so I'll see what else I can find which will add to the festivity.

I decided to allow him to have this page to himself so that there are no distractions from his art details.

No comments:

Post a Comment