Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Monday, February 14, 2011

HTML/CSS class: Get It Done!

This class is going nicely.  My biggest challenge is reading the code and typing the code without making a lot of mistakes.  When I make a mess, it is then like looking for a needle in a hay stack.  Even with these challenges I am very much enjoying this class and so far have no regrets about being immersed in the code :-)

When the going gets tough the tough get going.  This is a statement I remember and bring to mind when I get stuck trying to learn something or start getting tired, or just need a boost to keep going.  So, I need to put on my tough and get going.  Time to return to studying. 

I'm getting better at this & with more practice expect to become more proficient working with xhtml/css in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment