Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Some Of My Favorite Web Sites

I am currently getting to know my new service dog Bella.  Here is a link to one of m y favorite sites and where I got this picture of what Bella almost looks like.
http://www.pitbulllovers.com/


What I like about this picture is the use of the sofa for a great back ground color.  The blue sets off the color of the dog well with no doubt the canine is sleeping, and makes the dog distinct and stand out so there is no problem seeing the dog.  The photo is clear, close enough to the subject to see the dog well, the colors compliment each other, they do not conflict with each other, and I didn't have to try to guess where the dog was in the picture.


Because I do not have a picture of Bella, to give you an idea of her color, and an idea of how she is when I'm working on my school work, I decided this was a very good picture to use.


Here are a few more of my favorite sites:
  1. The pictures and other art at these sites are fascinating.
  2. There are resources and tutorials.
  3. The information about the artists is informative and very interesting.
  4. The font on these sites and the back ground make reading the information possible.
  5. I hope to learn how to create similar art in the future.
  6. I'll be able to check out more information by following the links on these sites.
  7. I'm inspired to create more art.
  8. I have art and art information sites I can share and inspire people to enjoy and learn more about art.
  9. I'll continue to [because of this class and finding these sites] research art especially computer art.
Digital art is growing on me.  This seems to be a very good way for me to express my imaginations adventures.
                                                                                    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment