Getting Acquainted

My photo
school, Maryland, United States
I roll with the punches, have a sense of adventure, enjoy learning & like sharing knowledge with people and help them when ever possible. Writing & reading are my passions. APBT service dog, Bella, is my helper and companion. http://www.Writing.Com/main/portfolio/ view/vpbanjo?rfrid=vpbanjo

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Work Of Art

I have been reminded about art today while visiting some of the sites for the CAT111 class.

My writing is a work of art because I and change the font color and  font.

I can change the size of font, boldness, underline, and when composing in html and xhtml make other changes.

Actually putting words together is a work of art called "poetry" 

Art can be anything to anyone and nothing to aNYONE.  tHE BEAUTY OF ART IS IT IS VERY PERSONAL.  I have enjoyed this class very much and have because of this learned more about art guidelines and concepts as well as gained a greater appreciation for art and digital design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment